- Dry frying always fungus before adding the butter, cream, etc ... Then you remove all the "mushroom liquid," and then the fungus can attract the good flavors of tea x butter. In a hurry, you salty little on the dry fungus which draws fluid out faster.
- A pinch of sugar actually enhances the flavor!
- Looking for extra flavor of chanterelles, pick out of them very small and add them to the sauce just before serving, it provides a more powerful mushroom flavor.
- Thyme is a good spice that goes perfectly with this forest's gold!
- Use real butter, not margarine, and real cream, not easy variants ...
What do you think, you have some other good tips?