- 250 g steklök
- 4 parsnips
- 400 g kantareller eller trattkantareller
- about 1.2 kg pork
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 pinches of pepper
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 4 cups water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 3 cups green peas
To do this:
- Add lergrytan and lid in cold water for 15 minutes.
- Peel the onions and parsnips may trim the mushrooms. Cut the onions and mushrooms into small pieces and parsnips into sticks.
- Rub skinksteken with salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary. Place the beef in the pot with vegetables, mushrooms, water and crumble in the stock cube. Put the lid on.
- Set the pan on the grate in the lower part of the cold oven. Preheat oven to 200 ˚ C. Cook for 1 3/4 - 2 hours or until ham is the internal temperature is about 72 ˚ C.
- Add the peas and let them and the meat be in the pot about 10 minutes. Cut the meat into slices.
- Serve skinksteken with clouds, vegetables and potato puree, often flavored with grated cheese.