- 5 eggs
- 1 cup of cream
- ½ cup milk
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 25 g butter
- ½ fungal stock cube
- 1 cup grated Västerbotten
- 200 g kantareller
- Smör att steka i
To do this:
- Stowage : Melt butter in a saucepan. Stir in flour and then pour in ½ cup cream and all milk, let it simmer and become thick. Add the stock cube and black pepper. Pour about half of the cheese. Reduce heat and simmer.
- Fry the golden chanterelles in butter and add salt. Mix them into the stew.
- Omelette : whisk eggs and the rest of the cream add a little salt and fry for 2 x omelettes in butter.
- Develop an ovenproof dish and add two omelets are in the one half towards the center.
- Pour the stew into each of the halves, then place the other half of the stew. Pour remaining cheese over and browning in the oven at 250 degrees for about 10 minutes.