Lasagna is appreciated by both young and old. The advantage of this right is that it takes care of itself in the oven, and also that it can be varied according to taste. Reindeer fit well in the fall. It is also available year round in the freezer cabinets.
The lasagne also contains fungi, e.g. mushrooms. Good taste in accessories reindeer mess it is yellow and sweet messmöret in combination with the slightly tart and white goat cheese.
- 4 pkt frozen reindeer or viltskav, (each 240 g)
- 1.5 l adjusted fungi, such as mushrooms, about (450 grams)
- 4 red onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter + 2 tbsp for frying
- 4 msk messmör
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 pinches of black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 cups water
- 1 st köttbuljongtärning
- 2 pkt fresh lasagne sheets (about 20 pieces)
Goat cheese sauce:
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 liter of milk
- 500 g fransk getost, el annan riven stark ost, t ex präst
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 1 krm svartpeppar, nymald
To do this:
- Renskavsröran: Sätt ugnen på 225°. Halvtina renskaven.
- Slice the mushrooms. Chop the onion and garlic. Put a pot or large skillet over medium-hot stove plate. Add half the butter and brown the sores a few minutes, disperse it with a wooden fork. Pick it up.
- Rinse out the pan. Fry onions and mushrooms in remaining butter. Add sores, whey cheese, thyme, salt and pepper. Pour in water and stock cube, cover and reduce heat. Let it simmer 20-30 minutes.
- Rör om då och då. Smaka av.
- Goat cheese sauce: Melt butter and stir in the flour. Add the milk while whipping. Boil sauce about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally to a suitable consistency. Trim the edges of the goat cheese. Cut it into small pieces and add to sauce. Let the cheese melt into the sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lubricate 1-2 heat proof dishes. Layer the reindeer mix, cheese sauce and lasagne sheets on several occasions. Start with renskaven, then the cheese sauce and pasta. The top layer should be cheese sauce on top of a layer of lasagna noodles. Bake in the lower part of the oven 30-40 minutes. Make sure the lasagne does not burn and that the pasta is soft when you remove the lasagna from the oven.