- about 1 kg round rib
- olive oil
- ca 15-20 potatisar
- 3 garlics
- 3-4 dl kantareller (förvällda)
- 1 red onion
- 1 gul lök
- 1 can of creme fraiche
- 2 cups cream
- 1 ½ tablespoons veal stock
- a dash of soy
- salt and white pepper
To do this:
- Chop the red onion finely and fry in butter in a saucepan, bring the onions and place in a saucepan and fry the chanterelles to the pan. Pour them into the onions, add remaining ingredients, salt and pepper to taste, simmer on low heat for a while before the sauce is served.
- Entrecôten helstektes in the furnace. Seasoned first roast with olive oil and 2 different spice blends containing oregano, black pepper, garlic, cilantro, onions and herbs. The other spice mix contains parsley, basil, tarragon, black pepper, rosemary, coriander and herbs. Salted also with sea salt.
- Brown the roast in butter in a skillet until browned slightly, as with a meat thermometer into the oven at 150 degrees for about 1 ½ hours, we took out the roast at about 65 degrees which is the medium, let rest in foil for about 10 minutes Before slicing the meat.
- Server was resolved together with wedges made of bakpotatisar, slice the potatoes and place in a baking dish, much spices (thyme, rosemary, black pepper and sea salt) at least 3 pressed garlic cloves and a lot of olive oil.
- Into the oven with the meat the last half hour, when the meat is taken out I increased the heat to 200 and put on the grill so the potatoes were a nice color.