Crêpes aux asperges et aux girolles is a recipe for French mushroom crepes.
- 3 eggs
- 1 krm salt
- about 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons corn oil
- about 6 cups fat milk
- butter, unsalted, for frying
- 400 g fresh mushrooms, in small pieces
- 1 tablespoon butter + 1 tbsp olive oil, for frying
- 2 schalottenlökar, finhackade
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 dl creme fraiche
- 1 bunch asparagus, briefly boiled in salted water
- 2 cups grated gruyere cheese
- 1 sprig of rosemary, picked
- salt and black pepper
To do this:
- Add eggs and salt in a bowl. Add the flour a little at a time while whipping until the mixture is thick. Add the corn oil and mixing. Add sufficient milk to the batter becomes like liquid cream in consistency.
- Heat a frying pan, brush it with butter. Bake crepsen forehead.
- Sätt ugnen på 225 grader.
- Hetta upp smör och olivolja i en stekpanna, stek svampen tills den är gyllenbrun. Lyft hälften av svampen ur pannan, spara den till servering.
- Add the onion to the pan and continue frying with remaining mushrooms. Add the curry and wine. Simmer until wine is absorbed. Add the sour cream and boil until thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the asparagus in crepsen, click kantarellstuvningen out on top, sprinkle some grated cheese over and roll up. Add crepsen in an ovenproof dish, sprinkle with remaining cheese and chanterelles over. Sprinkle with rosemary leaves.
- Gratinera crepsen ca 10 minuter i ugnen.