- 2 1/2 dl vetemjöl
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 dl mjölk
- 3 eggs
- 2-3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ca 350 g färska kantareller (eller annan svamp)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1-1 1/2 cup brandy or broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2-3 cups milk
- 2-3 krm svartpeppar
- grated cheese
To do this:
- Mix flour and salt with half of the milk.
- Add the remaining milk.
- Lastly, add the eggs.
- Whisk lightly.
- Bake thin pancakes and put up on the plate with a piece of greaseproof paper in between, so they are easy to separate.
- Fry it tended fungus.
- Sprinkle with flour and dilute with fluids. Let simmer a few minutes.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Place kantarellstuvningen on the pancakes. Roll up and place them in an oven-proof form.
- Sprinkle with plenty of cheese.
- Bake in 225 degree oven about 15 minutes.